Là où calculer est impossible, suggérer s'impose
ENG - FR - IT
Address: Dipartimento di Matematica, Piazza di Porta San Donato 5 - 40126 Bologna
I am a post-doc in Mathematics at Università di Bologna.
I obtained my PhD in algebraic geometry at
Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu - Paris Rive Guache of
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris.
My research topics are differential geometry and analysis, in particular I focus on geometric models of the visual cortex. I also work in algebraic geometry and topos theory.
My PhD thesis.
This is my complete CV
My tutor is Prof. Giovanna Citti
- My last papers
- "Birational geometry of moduli of curves with an S3-cover". arXiv:1905.03487. Under review.
- "Moduli of G-covers of curves: geometry and singularities". arXiv:1905.02889. Under review.
- "Moduli spaces of abstract and embedded Kummer varieties". Joint work with Sara Perna, arXiv:1806.00267. Under review.
- "Singularities of moduli of curves with a universal root". Published on Documenta Mathematica n.22 (2017).
- Other works
- "Discrimination and algorithms. Encounters and confrontations between different definitions of fairness" (in italian). Published on The Lab’s Quarterly, 2018, XX, 4.
- Talks and other
- In 2019 I co-supervised the master thesis of Valeria Tomasi, student in mathematics at Università degli Studi di Trento; thesis title: "From
Geometry to the theory of categories: the concept of topos as generalized space” (in
italian); thesis supervisor: Prof. Claudio Fontanari;
- March 2019 - Talk: "The Kodaira dimension of moduli of curves with spin and principal bundles", at the Geometry Seminar, Università degli Studi di Trento;
- February 2019 - Talk: "Singularities and global geometry of moduli of curves", at the Algebra and Geometry Seminar of Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Versailles;
- July 2018 - I attended the conference Topological Data Analysis and Persistent Homology, that took place in Levico Terme;
- April 2018 - Talk: "Singularities and global geometry of moduli of curves with spin and principal bundles", at the Pure Mathematics Seminar of University of Liverpool;
- March 2018 - Talk: "Moduli of curves with principal and spin bundles: the singular locus via graph theory", at the Complex Geometry Seminar of Institut de Mathématiques de Marseille;
- March 2018 - Talk: "Moduli of curves with principal and spin bundles: singularities and global geometry", at the Algebraic Geometry Seminar of IMAG, Montpellier;
- October 2017 - Talk: "Moduli of curves with principal and spin bundles: singularities and global geometry", at the Geometry Seminar of University of Pisa and University of Roma 3;
- March 2017 - I presented my poster "Moduli of covers with a root via graph theory''
at the conference "Cycles and Moduli" that took place at ETH in Zurich;
- February-March 2016 - I attended CIMPA-CIMAT-ICTP School on Moduli of Curves,
that took place at CIMPA in Guanajuato;
- January 2016 - Talk: "Deligne Mumford border of the moduli space of curves'', at the PhD students' seminar of IMJ, Paris 6.
- June-July 2015 - I attended Pragmatic 2015 - Moduli of Curves and Line Bundles,
that toot place at the Catania University.
- In 2016/2017 I was teaching assistant for the course "Eléments de Mathématiques''
(1M005, level L1).
- In 2015/2016 I was teaching assistant for the courses "Eléments de Mathématiques''
(1M005, level L1) and "Probabilités Elémentaires'' (3M245, level L3).
- In 2014/2015 I was teaching assistant for the courses "Suites et Intégrales, Algèbre Linéaire'' and
"Eléments de Mathématiques'', level L1, at Université Pierre et Marie Curie.