Recent invited talks
Seminar on "Topics in Mathematics" - Ph.D. Program in Mathematics (University of Bologna), 11 April 2013,
A quick trip through geometrical shape comparison.
Seminar on Computational Mathematics, Institute of Computer Science,
Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland, 25 October 2012,
A general distance for geometrical shape comparison.
Fifth Workshop on
Non-Rigid Shape Analysis and Deformable Image Alignment (in conjunction with ECCV 2012), Florence, Italy, 7 October 2012,
A metric paradigm for geometrical shape comparison.
Mini-symposium on Applied and Computational Algebraic Topology, 6ECM, Kraków, Poland,
4 July 2012,
Metric shape comparison via multidimensional persistent homology.
- Dagstuhl Seminar “Applications of Combinatorial Topology to Computer Science”,
LZI Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany,
18-23 March 2012,
Some research notes on
G-invariant Persistent Homology.
- Workshop on Computational Topology, Fields Institute, Toronto,
7-11 November 2011,
Filtrations induced by continuous functions.
- Applied Algebraic Topology, ETH Zürich,
4-8 July 2011,
Some new results
in multidimensional persistent homology.
- Third International Conference on Scale Space and Variational
Methods in Computer Vision,
Ein Gedi Resort, Dead Sea, Israel,
29 May - 2 June 2011,
Counting components of multi-dimensional
sub-level sets for shape comparison.
- Colloquium on Computer Graphics,
PRIP - Vienna University of Technology,
17 December 2010,
A metric approach to shape comparison via
- Geometric and Topological Methods in Computer Science,
Aalborg University, January 11-15, 2010,
Multidimensional persistent topology as a
metric approach to shape comparison.